60sflowerchildredux

The inner workings of the sophisticated and complex mind of a babyboomer who became a hippie/flowerchild, then became a soldier, and is now a patriot fighting for truth and justice! ;-) Animals, life, politics, religion, science, and whatever else might be on my mind!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

There are several "stops" I make every day on the net. In fact, I actually check most of them out several times each day for news updates. It's truly amazing how much you don't hear about on TV "traditional" news shows until you check out the net.

From time to time, I will post links to sites that I like a lot or that I have just run across that are interesting for their content and humor.

Here are some:

www.buzzflash.com
www.thinkprogress.org
www.progressivedailybeacon.com
www.dailykos.com
www.capitolhillblue
www.talkingpointsmemo.com

If you know of some interesting sites, please share them. Until next time, I hope you enjoy these!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Figgy,

    Thanks so much for adding your links. One problem I've found when checking out other sites is that they lead to other equally interesting and provocative sites!

    I have to be near my limit of 250 links now -- unless AOL has upped that number.

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Yes, they do have a limit. I was somewhat surprised about that. Making a text file of URLs is a very good idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home