60sflowerchildredux

The inner workings of the sophisticated and complex mind of a babyboomer who became a hippie/flowerchild, then became a soldier, and is now a patriot fighting for truth and justice! ;-) Animals, life, politics, religion, science, and whatever else might be on my mind!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How To Make A Flowerchild Happy

Here is how to make this hippie/flowerchild very, very happy: 1. Decide it's time to get high-speed access 2. Have your hard drive break down 3. Go to Office Depot and buy a brand-new computer I am just as a clam in a very snug shell. I had it over the weekend with a hard-drive went south. After enduring the agony of East Indian tech support that had me shedding tears of frustration and anger at "outsourcing" jobs to increase corporate/CEO financial gains it was time to just get a new computer. I'm now enjoying my new Gateway, and flat monitor that is 19 This puppy is SO big that they added a new screen size resolution that I haven't run across before. So, in between setting up the computer (which I did by myself), downloading other "necessary" programs, I'm finally finding some time to get here and share my happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home